With a wide portfolio of branded and customer own brand products, Princes has unrivalled expertise across the grocery market.
Our key product categories include:
1. Canned foods, where we have particular specialism in fish, meat, soups, pasta, beans fruit and vegetables;
2. Soft drinks — a category in which we are one of Europe’s largest providers and have supply capabilities across almost all areas of the market;
4. Cooking sauces, where we supply a wide range of customer own brand products as well as our own Italian-inspired range of Napolina products;
5. Edible oils including seed oils, olive oils and chilled baking fats;
6. Ambient ready meals; and
7. Sandwich pastes and spreads.
We also specialise in new product development - delivering high quality products on time and on budget to help meet changing consumer needs.
Exhibition Product Showcase
Princes has invested in a major consumer rebrand across its entire Princes range of products, in its first significant update since 2004. The £5m investment will modernise pack designs and formats to enhance brand consistency and differentiation across all of Princes product categories – Fish, Meat, Fruit, Juice and Ready Meals. Examples of the new consumer facing Princes logo and rebranded ranges that have been launched can be seen on stand (subject to launch and availability at time of the exhibition).
Princes is also looking to reinvigorate its Napolina brand and range into the Foodservice market therefore we will be showcasing the brand's range on stand to show examples that cover the wide Italian inspired ranges of canned tomatoes, canned pulses, oil, sauces and dried pasta.
We will also be showcasing Jucee 3tr - 'no-added sugar' squash range.
• Princes brand re-launch (as above).
• Napolina range extensions such as 50/50 pasta and gluten free pasta, canned lentils, canned barley, canned spelt.
• New Jucee 3ltr - no-added sugar squash range