Click here for details of the venue, timings and other important information for exhibitors.
If you need any assistance or more information please contact Sally Bartrum on 01379 650112.
Paperwork for exhibitors
You will need to complete all or some of the following paperwork. The deadline for all paperwork is Friday 22 April 2022.
All exhibitors must complete a risk assessment form (Click here)
Exhibitors who will be preparing/cooking/sampling food at the event must provide a method statement. You can either complete our method statement, or alternatively we can accept your own method statement if you have one. (Click here)
Food Hygiene Certificate
Exhibitors who will be preparing, cooking and sampling food must provide a Food Hygiene Certificate (Basic) for one person who will be involved in this process. The certificate must be dated within the past three years - June 2019 onwards. (Send the certificate by email)
Electrical upgrade (deadline 22 April 2022 to avoid surcharges!)
Each exhibitor will be provided with a 500w electrical socket as part of their stand. This will enable you to run, for example, laptop, standard microwave, small fridge, simple stand lighting, etc. You can order further sockets, lighting and additional capacity for an additional cost, payable by your company.
Marketing - Exhibitor Showcase
All exhibitors receive a complimentary listing on the event App. All you need to do is supply up to 250 words of copy, a company logo and/or photo(s) and contact details.
The snappier and more interesting you can make this, the more potential it will have to attract visitors to your stand. Hopefully the following will help:
Here's what we want
• Brief overview of your key product(s)/service(s)
• What you will be showcasing at the exhibition
• Any new products/services you are launching at the show
• Details and timings for any demos you are running during the show
• Contact details for people to book a visit or demo on your stand
Here's what we don't want
• Company history/structure, philosophy, size, background info etc
• Turnover, head office, number of employees, longevity etc
• Special offers etc (these are published elsewhere)