Tips for exhibitors
We hope these 'top tips' for the exhibition will prove helpful:
1. Keep your stand design simple - but still get yourself noticed.
2. Make your stand inviting to visitors - don't create barriers such as raised platforms as this can intimidate people.
3. Promote, promote, promote - make the most of the PR opportunities that this exhibition will bring.
4. This exhibition website is your bible - it provides you with all the information you need - from contractors information to recommended suppliers, build up and breakdown times and floorplans etc.
5. Arrive early - this will enable you to set up your stand and check everything is in good working order.
6. Communicate with your staff - keep all staff fully briefed and motivated so they know exactly what the objectives are and what their role will be.
7. Communicate with visitors - don't forget to think about how you will respond to different enquiries.
8. Be in the right frame of mind - get a good night's sleep beforehand. Leave socialising until the end of the exhibition.
9. Get in touch - always follow up potential customer leads made at the show.
10. Evaluate the exhibition - your first exhibition may not be amazingly successful in terms of sales leads, but the experience should be worthwhile. Learn from it.